Manage your project
Management team - Project excecution
The International Project Office (OPI) management team has more than 30 years’ experience in the management of successful international R&D projects and provides researchers with comprehensive support services during the whole lifecycle of the project, from contract negotiation to final reporting and project closure.
We have two objectives: to simplify management tasks for the research community and, at the same time, to make sure we comply with each grant's regulatory framework.
What can we do for you?
- We revise the project’s agreements and contracts.
- We make sure all budgets are appropriately created and all administrative details are in place before the start of the project.
- We inform new researchers of the rules of the programmes in which they participate.
- We advise on costs eligibility and on any issues that may arise during the project’s implementation.
- We monitor the projects’ financial reporting and prepare audits.
- We are constantly working to improve our management systems.
- We act as contact point for European Commission audits.
- We process Certificates of direction and participation in international projects to accredit our researchers.
- Check out our training courses on Training resources