Teaching abroad: Teaching Assignments by Higher Education Institution, Teaching Staff and by Invited Staff from Enterprises
The Erasmus Programme is not only for students but also for teachers and business staff who want to teach abroad for a period of no more than 2 weeks.
The mobility of Staff Company or Research Centres is also considered for teaching in our University.
The teaching period abroad allows to the teacher to meet and get to know other university systems and ways of teaching as well as practicing the language These experiences will definitely enrich the teaching and improve the quality and success of his/her teaching.
For further information click here.
- It will finance the travel, accommodation and meals according to the following standards:
- The maximum amount eligible for airfare to the destination will be € 200.
- Only be funded for travel home - airport - hotel and vice versa.
- Maintenance and Housing will be financed according to RD 462/2002.
- Requirements and Protocol:
- Before Leaving:
- Signing the Agreement between both Universities (through the International Office).
- Signing the Pre-Journey Form.
- Signing the Subvention Contract (in duplicate).
- Syllabus signed by both Institutions (in duplicate).
- Teaching plan for stays of more than 1 week.
- During the visit:
- Application Form including the stay certificate of the host University.
- First name and family name of teacher.
- Number of teaching hours given (minimum 5 h/week).
- The name of the course.
- Dates of the stay.
- At the end of the stay:
- Signing Post-Journey (expenses settlement).
- Final Report Teaching.
- Including Certificate of the stay.