Vulcanus in Japan started in 1997. The programme consists of industrial placements for EU students. It starts in September and ends in August of the following year in order to accommodate the academic year in EU Member States.
The students follow:
- a one-week seminar on Japan.
- a four-month intensive Japanese language course.
- and then an eight-month traineeship in a Japanese company.
This programme is financed by the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation and the Japanese host company. The European students are awarded a grant (15.000 euros) to cover the cost of travel to and from Japan and living expenses in Japan. There is no charge for the language course and seminar, and accommodation is provided free of charge during the course and seminar and the company traineeship.
|Noemí García Lópezfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Programme description
- Application form
- Frenquently asked questions
- More info on compulsory documents
- Deadline to apply: 12th january 2012
- The application form and order documents must be submitted in the International Relations Office at Schools/Faculties.