The Technical University of Madrid has an agreement with MAPFRE (Insurance Company). Students, staff, teachers, researchers and scholars are in this agreement are include.
|Insurance Policy Number||652/31|
All the Schengen Treaty assistance requirements are included in the policy.
|Cost of the policy|
If you would like to take out the insurance, you will have to:
- Calculate the coverage of the insurance required.
- Instruct your bank to transfer the premium. Details:
- Bank: Caja de Madrid
- Swift code: CAHMESMMXXX
- Account number: ES92 2038 5911 01 6000086523
- Beneficiary: MAPFRE
- Reference: Alta en la póliza nº 652/31 de Mr/Ms/Mrs/Miss xxxx xxxxxxx.
- Fill in the form
- Send the copy of acknowledgement of receipt together with the form to the following email account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will mail you an insurance certifice for visa purposes.
|From Spain:||902 36 19 94|
|From a foreign country:||(34) 91 581 18 23|