- Use scientific principles to control variables such as magnetic flux, power, energy, tension and electrical intensity.
- Design and analyse physical systems of diverse complexity, facilities, equipment and products, in the area of Electrical Engineering.
- Draw up and sign projects, works management, measurements, calculations, evaluations, valuations, expert reports, studies, reports, work plans and other similar work, with no restrictions at all within their field of knowledge.
- Calculate and design electrical machines.
- Calculate and design low-, medium- and high-tension electrical facilities.
- Calculate and design electrical lines and electrically driven transport systems.
- Calculate, design and manage electricity power stations and plants for the generation of electrical energy through clean, ecological and sustainable technologies.
- Apply their knowledge to the development of systems to make improvements in the most varied of industrial processes (robotics, the automobile industry, etc.). Likewise in electronic systems in fields such as medicine, agriculture, freight distribution processes, in traffic management systems, in the production and distribution of energy, space technology, avionics, etc.
- Know the fundaments and applications of analogue and digital electronics, and microprocessors.
- Provide the skills to design analogue, digital and power systems.
- Provide the skills for the modelling and simulation of systems.
- Provide the skills to design industrial control and automation systems.