To train professionals capable of:
- Contributing to the competitiveness and sustainability of the industrial activities of companies involved in the supply chains of agri-food products, through management, control and ongoing improvement of processes, application of technologies available on the market and participation in technological development and innovation initiatives undertaken by companies.
- Taking on responsibilities associated with directing and managing production in companies in the enology or dairy sector, depending on the type of studies followed.
- Identifying, assessing and introducing the latest advances in food technology and company organisation. Proposing solutions that help to improve food safety and public health.
- Promoting and introducing strategic plans in companies in the agri-food sector.
- Learning about and applying knowledge of core science and technologies to the practice of Food Technology and Company Organisation.