Students and Graduates of the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Note: If you made a pre-enrollment during the first period and wish to re-opt to the program, or to a different one, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to modify it.
The pre-enrollment will be done in Plataforma Helios, being able to request, in order of priority, up to three different master's degrees.
- DNI, NIE, Passport or Identify card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- The academic documentation to submit depends on the country of issuance of the university degree of access, and the type of master's degree chosen (these are the University Master's Degrees of Annex I: Ingeniería Aeronáutica; Ingeniería Agronómica; Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos; Ingeniería de Minas; Ingeniería de Montes; Ingeniería Industrial; Ingeniería Naval y Oceánica; Ingeniería de Telecomunicación).
Each program may have specific access requirements:
- Official Spanish University Degree or proof of having requested it (Letter of Payment) complying with the requirements established in the Access and Enrollment Regulations.
- Academic record of the access Degree, which shows the subjects and grades obtained. In this case, files obtained through Politécnica Virtual will be accepted.
- To apply for a University Master Degree of Annex I is essential to provide B2 Level Accreditation in English, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
If you apply for the Máster Universitario en Formación del Profesorado, the required accreditation is level B1 in a foreign language.