Politécnica de Madrid

Graduates from universities outside the European Higher Education Area (EHEA)

Note: If you made a pre-enrollment during the first period and wisth to re-opt to the program, or to a different one, send an email to tramitacion.master.oficial@upm.es to modify it.

Here you can check the countries belonging to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).

The pre-enrollment will be done in Plataforma Helios, being able to request, in order of priority, up to three different master's degrees.

  • DNI, NIE, Passport or Identify card.
  • Curriculum Vitae.
  • The academic documentation to submit depends on the country of issuance of the university degree of access, and the type of master's degree chosen (these are the University Master's Degrees of Annex I: Ingeniería Aeronáutica; Ingeniería Agronómica; Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos; Ingeniería de Minas; Ingeniería de Montes; Ingeniería Industrial; Ingeniería Naval y Oceánica; Ingeniería de Telecomunicación).
    Each program may have specific access requirements:
  1. Official University Degree or proof of having requested it, duly translated if issued in a language different from the official ones in the UPM (Spanish and English).
  2. Official academic record of the access Degree, duly translated in case it is issued in a language different from the official ones in the UPM (Spanish and English), which shows the subjects and grades obtained. This document must be issued, stamped and signed by the academic authorities of the university of origin (documents generated on web pages without academic validity will NOT be accepted).
  3. To apply for a University Master Degree of Annex I:

Admission Enrollment Calendar Master programs