Graduates of Spanish universities
Admission Enrollment Calendar Master programs Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Students should apply via the Helios platform, and are eligible to apply for up to three different master's degree programs listed in order of preference.
- Spanish national ID card, foreigner ID number, passport or identity card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- The academic documents to be submitted will depend on the country issuing the student's first university degree and the student's choice of master's degree (the master of science degrees offering professional certification are listed in Appendix I: MSc in Aerospace Engineering, MSc in Agro-Engineering, MSc in Civil Engineering, MSc in Mining Engineering, MSc in Forestry Engineering, MSc in Industrial Engineering, MSc in Naval and Oceanic Engineering, MSc in Telecommunications Engineering).
- Additionally, each program may have specific access requirements.
- Accredited degree certificate issued by Spanish university or proof of having applied for certificate.
You can apply without having completed studies attaching a Student Pledge for Completion of Studies. You must regularize your situation before October 15, 2020 sending all the required documentation (degree certificate, official transcript of records…) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, admission would be canceled.
- Transcript of records of your first degree, stating the subjects taken and grades attained. This document must be issued, stamped and signed by the academic authorities of the university of origin (documents not valid for academic purposes downloaded from web pages shall NOT be acceptable).
- Students applying for an accredited master's degree listed in Appendix I are obliged to submit a Level B2 English language proficiency certificate, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
If you are applying for the MSc in Teacher Training, the required accreditation is Level B1 in a foreign language.