Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) graduates and students
Note: If you applied during the first period and would like to reapply for the same or a different program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to modify your application.
Students should apply via the Helios platform, and are eligible to apply for up to three different master's degree programs listed in order of preference.
- Spanish national ID card, foreigner ID number, passport or identity card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- The academic documents to be submitted will depend on the country issuing the student's first university degree and the student's choice of master's degree (the master of science degrees offering professional certification are listed in Appendix I: MSc in Aerospace Engineering, MSc in Agro-Engineering, MSc in Civil Engineering, MSc in Mining Engineering, MSc in Forestry Engineering, MSc in Industrial Engineering, MSc in Naval and Oceanic Engineering, MSc in Telecommunications Engineering).
- Additionally, each program may have specific access requirements.
- Accredited degree certificate issued by a Spanish university or proof of having applied for certificate (payment receipt) in compliance with the requirements established in the Entry and Enrollment Regulations.
Students of Bachelor degree (we are not refering to pre-Bolonia degrees) can apply without having completed the studies by incorporating a Student Pledge for Completion of Studies, those admitted students with conditional enrollment must comply with the requirements established in the Enrollment Regulations, otherwise, admission would be canceled.
- Transcript of records of your first degree, stating the subjects taken and grades attained. In this case, files downloaded from the UPM's Politécnica Virtual web environment will be acceptable.
- Students applying for an accredited master's degree listed in Appendix I are obliged to submit a Level B2 English language proficiency certificate, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
For students applying for the MSc in Teacher Training, the required accreditation is Level B1 in a foreign language.