Students can simultaneously borrow a total of 8 items from any UPM library, with the following restrictions depending on the type of material:
|Equipment||1 each||5 hours|
All users can reserve library up to 2 items at the most online or in the library. Reservations can only be made on loaned items.
Once the reserved items have been returned, the user will have 2 working days to remove the item from the library. After this period, the reservation will be canceled.
Occasionally, when items susceptible to loan receive a certain number of reserves, your loan period will be restricted.
You can renew items online for once and for the same loan length of time, provided that such items have not been previously reserved by another user.
- The renewal period is recorded from the day it takes place.
- It is an essential requirement that the return period has not expired.
- If you do not return the loaned material, the Library will request the return.
- The delay in the return entails the suspension of the library service during 1 business day for each day of delay in the return and for each document.
- In case of loss or deterioration of the material, the user must replace it and, if this is not possible, user must acquire another with similar characteristics.