The aim of the UPM Entrepreneurship Program is to help creating high growth potential companies at the UPM´s community. Therefore, it develops its work around four specific parameters that define the birth of the project: team building, scientific and technological knowledge, supporting resources and business model.
In order to achieve these goals, the Entrepreneurship Program makes the following:
- Advice and assistance.
- Monitoring of the project from the very first step.
- Analysis of the project feasibility.
- Training activities targeted to the needs of the team.
- Visibility for investors.
- Support in seeking funding.
- Business Plan Competition, actúaupm.
Ph. 34 91 336 5931