|Total ECTS Credits
||240 ECTS Credits
- To train professionals in the fields of planning, industrial processing of forest products, and assessment and sustainable management of forest areas and the rural environment.
- To enable students to obtain multidisciplinary training through which they will specialise in areas such as forest planning; forest industries; environmental assessment; project management; techniques for analysing and processing information; and sustainable management in the forest sector.
- To enable students to:
- Direct or participate in forest management projects.
- Draw up and implement forestry engineering projects.
- Conduct projects in the field of forest industries.
||The degree includes two itineraries aimed at the specialisation in Forest Management and Forest Industry.
||School of Forestry Engineering and Natural Resources
Campus Ciudad Universitaria
Ciudad Universitaria, s/n
91 336 70 73
91 336 76 52