To train professionals capable of:
- Resolving technical problems in the field of Foodstuffs Engineering providing technical and environmentally viable solutions.
- To draw up and sign projects whose objective is the construction, reforming, repair, conservation, or demolition of industrial buildings, or the manufacture, installation, assembly or exploitation of facilities and equipment or machinery proper to rural engineering, whenever it is included by its nature and characteristics in the technology proper to the speciality of Foodstuffs.
- To direct and manage food manufacturing companies, the control and automation of processes, commercialization and marketing, the development of new products, international commerce, technical evaluation and assessments in the field of foodstuffs engineering.
- To design technical strategies and management oriented at improving the industrial processes for the transformation of agricultural raw ingredients suitable for human and animal consumption to obtain fair, affordable healthy and sustainable foodstuffs.
- To evaluate companies, administrations and international bodies on questions related to the production of foodstuffs, taking into account global challenges with the objective of producing healthy and sustainable foodstuffs.
- To communicate in other languages, mainly English, to create relationships in intercultural environments, work in teams, remain up to date on advances in the field and pursue studies at the highest level (Masters’ and PhD degree level).