Politécnica de Madrid

EUIT Telecomunication Technicians

The Escuela General de Telegrafía was created in 1913, as a teaching centre for the Corps of Telegraphers, where they acquired the knowledge necessary to carry out all of the Telecommunications Services for the Spanish State. The studies for Telecommunications Technicians were implemented in 1946: Lines and Exchanges, and Radio.

With the Law of the 20th July 1957, on the Planning of Technical Teaching, the Engineer and Technician sections of the Official School of Telecommunications became accountable to the Ministry of National Education, as Schools of Engineering and Telecommunications Technicians, respectively.