UPM Language Center offers an array of courses aimed at International students
The UPM Language Centre, run by the UPM’s Vice Rectorate for Academic Strategy and Internationalisation, has developed a flexible offer of Spanish language courses adapted to the special demands of its higher education community.
The Spanish Language and Culture courses aim to provide students with the necessary Spanish language communication skills and strategies for everyday situations in both academic (formal) and sociocultural (informal) settings, as well as to prompt and encourage interest in and curiosity about Spanish culture, traditions and customs.
The UPM is also an official DELE and SIELE examination centre. DELE and SIELE are Spanish language proficiency certificates awarded by the Cervantes Institute on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports.
The available courses, at very competitive prices, are:
- General Spanish Language courses. Registration finishes on February 14th and classes start on February, 22nd.
- DELE B1 Training Course. Registration closes on February 25th and classes begin on March 5th.
- DELE B2 Training Course. Registration closes on February 25th and classes begin on March 12th.
- Conversation B1-B2 classes. Registration ends on February 25th and classes begin on March 3rd.
- Academic Spanish for Architecture and Construction, levels B1 and B2. Registration available until February 25th. Classes start on March 1st.
More in-depth information available at: https://www.lenguas.upm.es/2020/05/27/espanol/