actúaupm, Business Plan Competition
XIII BUSINESS PLAN COMPETITION, actúaupm (REGISTRATION PERIOD CLOSED)
The XIII Business Plan Competition actúaupm allows students, faculties and researchers of the UPM, to put to the test their business ideas.
The competition is structured into phases, in which participants will learn how to define and develop their business ideas. This methodology increases the possibilities of becoming a successful business project.
- Promoting entrepreneurial spirit and encouraging innovation at University.
- Supporting the generation of economically and operative viable business initiatives.
Professors, researchers, graduate, doctoral and master's students, alumni and PAS UPM. In addition, any person or persons outside the UPM, which team up with staff from the Polytechnic University of Madrid.
Phase 1: Prizes for the best ideas
- 1.000 € for the 10 best business ideas.
- A selection of teams, including the award-winning ones, will get to the next trainning phase.
Phase 2: Training
- Seminars and courses for the optimal development of a business plan: marketing, finance, legal ...
- Expert advice and coaching.
- Conferences, meetings with successful entrepreneurs, demo days,...
Prizes for best business plans
- 1st prize: 15.000 €
- 2nd prize: 10.000 €
- 3rd prize: 5.000 €
- Best business plan developed by students 3.000€
Phase 3: Incubation
- Support for the new companies.
- Access to finance and Venture Capital.
- Posibilities of location in the pre-incubator in the UPM center of companies.
- Networking (investors, entrepreneurs, innovative companies, large corporations, among others,...)
- Dissemination and promotion of business project.
For more information please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org