Office for Research Results Transfer Activities (OTRI)
The Office for Research Results Transfer Activities (OTRI) was created in 1989 with the aim of promoting the collaboration and technology transfer between the University and the entrepreneurial sector.
In order to fulfill this aim, the OTRI work team develops the following activities:
- Protection of research results.
- Identification and dissemination of the University Technological Offer.
- Counselling and management of University-Company/Industry research project proposals.
- Commercialization of technologies..
- Creation of technology-based companies.
- Popularization of scientific and technological research results generated in UPM.
- Technological Surveillance for companies and institutions from the Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) sector.
Contact Data: email@example.com