During the whole year, the Entrepreneurship Program organizes different courses and seminars relating to management and Business Plan, depending on the previous knowledge of attendants.
- Give participants the chance to learn how to develop a Business Plan and starting up a new company.
- Bring technology-based entrepreneurs into concepts and terminology of business and the acquisition of certain management skills.
- Help in creating consolidate teams around a business project submitted to the business plan competition.
- Entrepreneurship. Market opportunities. Strategy.
- Business Plan. Strategic development of the Business Plan.
- Finance and accounting. Financial management and profitability.
- Knowledge and Management skills. Communication. Business administration.
- Legal framework. Legal forms and Intellectual Property.
- Venture Capital.