International Researcher: develop your research excellence at UPM
Join UPM to boost your research career in an international environment with the following EU Research and Innovation Framework Programme calls for individual grants:
The European Research Council (ERC) supports frontier research, cross disciplinary proposals and pioneering ideas in new and emerging fields which introduce unconventional and innovative approaches while the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) are open to all domains of research and innovation, from fundamental research to market take-up and innovation services. Both programmes provide grants for all stages of researchers' careers.
Both individual grants (ERC and MSCA) are open to the best researchers from all over the world and support top researchers who want to develop their career in Europe. The sole criterion to received a grant is the project's excellence.
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid welcomes worldwide excellent researchers and provides them with the best scientific facilities and support services for the development of their research projects.
Moreover, UPM´s International Projects Office (OPI) has launched an ambitious program in order to support applicants in the proposal preparation process, which includes:
- Assistance to find the call and evaluation panel that best fit your idea
- UPM's internal call to fund the trip related to the preparation of the proposal
- A two-day training workshop on “How to write a successful application to achieve a competitive proposal”.
- Coaching during the application process and thorough review of the proposal carried out by experienced advisors, including on-line meetings and face to face interviews
- Assistance to manage the project once granted
If you are interested in these grants, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPM Human Resources Strategy for Researchers
UPM has been awarded with the European Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R) seal and therefore endorses the principles established by the European Charter and Code for Researchers for the recruitment of researchers.