Develop your excellent research at UPM
Join UPM for boosting your research career in an international environment through the following EU Research and Innovation Framework Programme calls for individual grants:
- The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions for both young and senior researchers with a promising career covering any of the UPM fields of research
- The European Research Council aimed at researchers with a groundbreaking idea
These individual grants are open to the best researchers from all over the world and support top researchers who want to develop their career in Europe. The sole criterion to be granted is the excellence of the project.
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid welcomes worldwide excellent researchers and provides them with the best scientific facilities and support services for the development of their research projects.
Moreover, the International Project Office (OPI) of UPM has launched an ambitious program in order to support applicants in the proposal preparation process which includes:
- Assistance to find the call and evaluation panel that best fit your idea
- UPM internal call to fund the trip related to the preparation of the proposal
- A two day training workshop on “How to write a successful application to achieve a competitive proposal”.
- Coaching during the application process and thorough review of the proposal carried out by experienced advisors, including on-line meetings and face to face interviews
- Assistance to manage the project once granted
If you are interested in these grants contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Know more about the individual grants programs at UPM
UPM Human Resources Strategy for Researchers
UPM has been awarded with the European Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R) seal and therefore endorses the principles established by the European Charter and Code for Researchers for the recruitment of researchers.